We give you the basics you've come to expect. And then a few more. Then you assemble your selection of choices, all for the same low price.
Our packages and pricing are simple: there are no basic vs. premium packages, or tiers that dictate what you get based on how much you pay. Every client gets our best according to his preferences and input. We'll do our best to ask you the right questions to mold your website, and then we'll build what you envisioned.
Content management ... on the go
Manage your articles
- Adding or editing articles couldn't be easier with an interface as simple to use as e-mail or a word processor. Then create links to those articles on your schedule and archive pages with a couple of clicks.
- Tie box scores, single photos, and photo galleries to your press releases.
- The names of athletes in your press release automatically link to the respective players' bios.
Manage your rosters
- Specify what fields you want to display on each roster and bio for each sport.
- Rosters build automatically from the bios you have created and activated.
- Integrate one or more photos into each player bio.
- Copy and paste HTML from stat programs or formatted text or tables from most word processing or spreadsheet applications.
- Your staff directory is a "team" made up of coaches, administrators, and support staff: structure your directory the way you want.
Manage your schedules
- Add and modify calendar events in a flash, both in the preseason and immediately following a sporting event.
- Edits made to the calendar are immediately reflected on scrolling scoreboards, "this week" boxes, and schedule pages.
- Create links from your schedule page to your live stats, audio or video stream (or both), box score, and recap article.
Manage your advertising
- Tell us the size and location of your ads and we set up as many spots as you need.
- Choose from several rotation and display options to maximize effectiveness.
- You keep 100% of the revenue from your ad inventory and can add, replace, or remove ads at any time.
Manage photo galleries
- Set up a photo gallery and begin uploading photos right away.
- Add and delete photos with a series of clicks.
- Use these photos in your articles and bios, or make the gallery a standalone feature.
- Get the pulse of your website visitors by offering the ability to vote--it's as fast as typing a question and a number of possible poll choices.
- Add, remove, or recycle old questions by clicking a link.
Manage your website from any web-enabled computer equipped with Internet Explorer 6 or greater or Firefox 1.0 or greater.
More time-saving devices
- Website-to-email article distribution. Don't open your e-mail client; you can send that press release from your website! Two clicks of the mouse sends your latest press release to that sport's mailing list, or to your entire mailing list. You also have the ability to edit the e-mail version of the story while leaving the website copy intact.
- RSS feeds of your most current news items
Your tech-savvy fans can add your RSS newsfeed to their newsreaders. Your institution, local newspaper, TV and radio outlets could put your headlines on their websites by implementing a small chunk of code.
- File uploads with no software required
Create a folder for season statistics, and upload HTML files from your computer. Crop digital images to your liking, then upload them to your website. Put all types of documents on your server for website users to download. It's as simple as finding a file on your computer and clicking a button.
- Ability to create users and delegate tasks
Rome wasn't built in a day, and one person didn't build it either. More than likely you'll get some help populating and updating your website, but not every user should have the same privileges. You can create users to help with tasks and give them only the amount of control you want them to have.
- "E-mail this article to a friend" feature. Similar to what's found on most news sites, one needs only supply the name and e-mail of the friend that wants to receive a link to the article, and the name and e-mail of the sender. The website does the rest!
- Fan polls. Everyone wants to be heard, and your fans and site visitors are no different. Fresh polls bring back repeat traffic, while a built-in feature keeps fans from unduly influencing the vote through ballot-stuffing. You can include an unlimited number of choices to each poll question.
Through our third-party affiliates, we are now able to offer and integrate:
- Live audio and video streaming
- An online apparel store with no setup or monthly fees!
- An online photo storefront, integrated into your current site (additional charges apply)
- Online ticketing system (additional charges apply)
Want to put online PDF media guides on the web, or maybe audio or video clips? Perhaps you want to take some work home, but it's too large to e-mail and you can't burn a CD. Do you display live stats for your home sporting events? Maybe you need to transfer a large publication or graphics job to a printer or press that doesn't have a FTP server. Now you have a server ... an ATHLETICSITE.COM server!